The Pressac Cat6A Keystone Jack is a shielded RJ45 jack and forms the building
block of the Pressac Cat6A offering. Compatible with the industry standard keystone
footprint, it designed for use in both patch panels and work area outlets.
Cable dressing and is made easy by the 568A/B colour coded stuffing cap, once dressed, the
cables are terminated and cropped using the all in one termination tool. (available separately)
Cat6A Keystone Jack Features & Benefits
- Industry standard Keystone Jack
- Fully shielded Cat6A performance to 500 MHz
- Cable dressing and termination using stuffer cap
- Snap together final assy requires simple termination tool (available separately)
- 3rd party tested Component Compliant to ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 amendment 2:2010, Category 6A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.